AIA CITYSCAPE INK PAINTINGS

Botanic Gardens
1992
22” x 30”
Pen, Ink, Acrylic Wash
$1,200
SOLD


These buildings are the surviving remnant of more than 10 acres of 19-century conservatories and gardens on the mall. The central palm house was the largest aluminum structure of its day on its completion in 1933, but deteriorated and was replaced in 2001.

  previous picturenext picture
©Copyright 2006 Steven John Fuchs. All images, text, and information contained in this site are protected and may not be reproduced without permission.